To use our visa invitation service, due to the sensitive personal data required, we ask that all applicants apply through their own CBBC account. If you do not have an account, please set one up here before proceeding.
If you already have a CBBC account, please click the link above and complete all sections before submitting. As part of your request, you will need to upload the following documents (where applicable):
- A clear scanned copy of the photo page within the applicant’s passport
- UK residence certification letter if nationality is not British (excluding EU citizens).
Once you have submitted your personal data, you will be directed to a secure link to make your online payment.
CBBC Visa Invitation Letter Service Fees:
- CBBC Members: £30.00 + VAT
- Non-Members: £50.00 + VAT
When will I receive my Visa invitation letter?
Once you have submitted your letter request and made online payment, our team in China will process your data and issue the invitation letter within 3-4 working days.
- The CBBC invitation letter is not your Chinese visa, it is a supporting document. See guidance below on applying for your Chinese business visa.
- To obtain a visa for China, your passport must be valid for at least six months from the planned date of entry
- Allow enough time before your visit to obtain the letter and complete the formal visa application process through the Chinese Visa Service Centre in London, Manchester, Edinburgh or Belfast.
Chinese Visa Application procedure:
All visa applications are dealt with by the Chinese Visa Application Service Centres (CVASC) in London, Manchester, Edinburgh or Belfast. For detailed information on CVASC please visit www.visaforchina.org.
From the home page, once you have selected the city where you will submit your visa application, there is a Step-by-Step Guide to help you understand the requirements and documents, photos and costs of the Chinese visa application process (The cost is broken into two parts – main visa fee and CVASC service fee).
Visas can be processed by the Centres on a regular four-day service, or an express three-day service (with a premium). There is an additional fee should you request that your passport is returned via Post. Please check with the CVASC for latest prices and service times.
CBBC will use our best efforts to process your visa invitation letters as soon as possible. However, CBBC accepts no responsibility for any delays in Visa processing caused by the Chinese Embassy or any other governmental organisation participating in the visa process. CBBC has no influence on your application to the Chinese Embassy or other agency for a Visa to travel to China and cannot be held responsible for the outcome of your Visa application.