Sponsorship Opportunity: Breakfast Briefing Series
Taking place once per quarter and alternating between Beijing and Shanghai, CBBC hopes to provide a forum where senior decision-makers can confidentially impart their knowledge of any developments in business-critical areas.
Our series of breakfast briefings will cover four key themes of high interest to British business in China. Attendees will be senior-level representatives from leading UK (primarily), US, European, and Chinese industry; Ambassadors and senior diplomats, as well as key thought leaders from global institutions and academia. Sponsors will have the opportunity to collaborate with CBBC on recommending speakers, agenda items, chairing discussions, or presenting their latest research as a dedicated agenda item. We look forward to working together with you. - Tom Simpson, Managing Director, China at the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC)
- Date: The series of four briefings will take place between April 2023 to March 2024. Four in total.
- Beijing: two briefings @ 5-star hotel located centrally (or sponsor venue
- Shanghai: two briefings @ 5-star hotel located centrally (or sponsor venue)
- Participants: the briefings will be strictly invitation only with seats allocated to our guest speaker(s), sponsors, and CBBC Managing Director. Other seats will be allocated to senior business representatives from industry. A total of 12-15 attendees will be targeted per breakfast.
- Full Series: RMB 58,000 + VAT; Single session: RMB16,000 + VAT
- Logo placement on all promotional materials, including the event flyer, invitation, backdrop, and any related collateral, listed as Corporate Sponsor
- Be positioned next to the VIP guest speaker and have up to two company representatives in attendance. Meet with speakers privately prior to the briefing.
- Opportunities to present your company’s latest research as a dedicated agenda item, chair a group discussion, or nominate speakers
- 2-minute opening speech to welcome attendees and introduce your company
- Venue Sponsors will provide full venue setup and all related food & beverage costs.
- Details to be discussed with CBBC's event team
- Logo placement on all promotional materials, including the event flyer, invitation, backdrop, and any related collateral, listed as host
- Greet the VIP guest speaker and have a private audience after the breakfast’s conclusion
- Recognition of sponsorship in the opening and closing remarks
If you are interested in the sponsor opportunities outlined above, please click here below to download our sponsor pack. For more information please contact Serena Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).