Notice: Latest Testing Requirements for Travel from UK to China
1. People going to China are required to take a nucleic acid test within 48 hours before boarding their final inbound flight and apply for a health code with the negative report.
2. After obtaining the nucleic acid test report, Chinese citizens can apply for the health code through the international version of the WeChat mini program. Non-Chinese citizens can apply via the MFA webpage (https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/), and must upload a nucleic acid test report, air ticket itinerary and the page of their passport containing their personal information.
3. Additional prevention and control requirements will be cancelled for people with uncertain test results, close contacts, a previous infection history and suspected symptoms. The above groups can now apply for the health code based on a negative nucleic acid test report within 48 hours before departure.
4. The Chinese Embassy and Consulates in the UK will review health code applications from 9:00 to 19:00 every day (including holidays).
5. The Chinese Embassy or Consulates General in the UK would like to remind people travelling to China to take proper pre-trip and travel protection and choose a qualified testing institution for nucleic acid testing before departure from the UK.
This article is subject to the Chinese Embassy in the UK. Please click here to see the original notice.