CBBC joins hands with UKVI to hold a UK visa sharing session
In order to facilitate business, investment and governmental delegations to the UK, the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC), in collaboration with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and VFS Global, held UK business visa briefings online and in our Shanghai and Beijing offices on Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th February.
The briefing covered the latest information on the UK’s business visa policies and providing suggestions of best practices regarding the visa application process, as well as highlighting the practical, on-the-ground support available for those looking to visit the UK. The briefings were attended by representatives covering a wide range of sectors.
If you are looking to carry out a business trip to the UK, CBBC can support in the following ways:
- Provision of an invitation letter for applying for a UK business visitor visa
- Tailored market briefings and business training services
- Use of our meeting facilities in our central London headquarters
- Facilitating meetings with our UK-wide network of stakeholders
- Logistics support for visit programmes
To learn more about these services, please contact Xue.Han@cbbc.org.