Return of the Chinese Traveller? Preparing for a Post Zero-Covid World
Drawing on TONG’s rich on-the-ground insights and experience, this webinar will explore answers to these questions and more, providing the latest updates on consumer sentiment and trends that will shape outbound tourism and travel retail through 2023 and beyond. Join us for the TONG Take on the situation as it unfolds, with plenty of time for any burning questions.
This session is suitable for organisations related to destination marketing, hospitality and travel retail. Spaces are limited and so TONG reserves the right to prioritise brands over other service providers.
Topics to be covered:
- The facts and motivations behind changes to China’s Zero-Covid Policy
- The size of the prize - what do the numbers tell us?
- The Chinese tourist mindset - how have the priorities of China’s outbound tourist changed since 2019?
- How brands and destinations should begin to engage and win back Chinese travellers in the coming months
- How to create lasting relationships with Chinese travellers
- 10:00 - 10.15 AM - Introduction and background
- 10:15 - 10:35 AM - Insights across the change in policy, the response from Chinese citizens and what brands should be doing to make the most of this opportunity
- 10:35 - 10:45 AM - Best in class case study review: how to engage with Chinese tourists
- 10:35 - 10.50 AM - Q&A