Celebrating 50 Years of UK-China Ambassadorial Relations Beijing Dinner Reception
To celebrate the 50-year anniversary of this exchange, the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) is organising a pair of dinner receptions in Beijing (12th Jan 2023) and Shanghai (1st Dec).
CBBC will invite our members, senior representatives from the Chinese and British Governments as well as prominent Chinese companies to attend both events.
The Beijing dinner reception will be held on Thursday 12th January 2023 at Intercontinental Sanlitun and will be attended by senior representatives from China’s central Government, Ministries, and regulators along with municipal and provincial leaders. In total between 150-200 attendees are expected to join.
50-Year Anniversary of Ambassadorial Relations:
To learn more about the last 50-years of UK-China Ambassadorial relations, CBBC has produced a series of articles reflecting on the history and key milestones covering the each of the five decades:
- A Timeline of UK-China Ambassadorial Relations: The 1970s
- A Timeline of UK-China Ambassadorial Relations: The 1980s
- A Timeline of UK-China Ambassadorial Relations: The 1990s
- A Timeline of UK-China Ambassadorial Relations: 2000-2009
- A Timeline of UK-China Ambassadorial Relations: 2010 to Present
- Celebrating 50 Years of UK-China Relations - Ambassadorial Level
- 18:00-18:30 Guest registration and networking
- 18:30-18:40 Dinner starts
- 18:40-18:45 Kick off - CBBC Managing Director Tom Simpson
- 18:45-19:10 Welcome keynotes
- 19:15 Dinner starts (Chinese cuisine, served individually)
- 19:35 Congratulatory message & toast
- 20:30 Dinner concludes
Registration is currently limited to invitation only. CBBC Premium Members will each receive one complimentary ticket to either the Beijing or Shanghai reception (according to their choice).
Further information on ticket availability will be released in due course.
Beijing Dinner Reception Sponsors:
For more information, please contact Claire Guo:
Claire Guo: firstname.lastname@example.org