CBBC and Emerging Communications B2B masterclass
Join us for this session where we explore:
- What are the key impacts/trends of China re-opening on B2B industry.
- Understand your B2B customers, how to identify and segment them, and map out their purchase journey for meaningful engagement.
- Know your competition, not only global competitors but also local ones, how you can learn from them and create your competitive advantage.
- Case studies to demonstrate the importance of holistic market strategy, on & offline channel integration, customer centric marketing.
Who should attend this event: Marketing directors, international business development directors, commercial leads of ambitious B2B and niche brands from manufacturing, pharmaceutical to engineering, looking to expand or improve their business into China. If your business is targeting unconventional customer segments, or customers with complex buying cycle, this event will be for you.
- 9.30am – 9.45am – Welcome from CBBC
- 9.45am – 10.30am – Presentation on B2B Marketing in China
- 10.30am – 11:00am – Panel Discussion
- 11:00am – 11.30am – Light lunch and Networking
Domenica Di Lieto, CEO Emerging Communications
Domenica Di Lieto is CEO of Emerging Comms, an award-winning marketing agency that activates ambitious brands in China. She has almost a decade's experience in China marketing and over thirty years at agencies working on the ground in sales and marketing, as well as the client and media own side.
In 2015, Domenica founded Emerging Comms after identifying a gap in the Chinese market and saw the need for strategic marketing planning and delivery in complex industries. With dedicated teams in London and Shanghai, Domenica has built a consultancy that uses original thinking and marketing flair to develop fresh, cohesive and achievable campaign ideas.
Melody Yeh, International Business Development Director Emerging Communications
Melody has over 20 years of experience working in digital marketing agencies in China and the UK. Working closely with Emerging Communications consultants and specialists, they produced new standards of China strategy and sales in a broad range of B2B and consumer sectors. Creating a superb track record for industry and company leadership in Europe and China, including team building and new roadmaps to sales success in China and Chinese inbound markets.
Her customer-centric and integrated channel approaches have helped many clients to delivers outstanding results. She's excited to share her valuable knowledge and insights to help your brand achieve success in China.