China's economy is in the media every day, but what is the reality for UK companies in 2016?
Find out at the UK's leading China business event. Hosted by the China-Britain Business Council, The 4th Annual China Business Conference will analyse the key business issues affecting UK companies in 2016. From macro policies to the day-to-day business environment on the ground, our expert speakers - drawn from business, academia and government - will equip you to make the right China business decisions.
With the state visit of President Xi to the UK in October, and the 13th Five Year Plan to be issued in early March 2016, The 4th China Business Conference comes at a particularly important time for UK-China trade relations.
The 4th Annual CBBC China Business Conference will draw 500 business delegates learning from the expertise of over 40 topical speakers. The venue for the 2016 Conference will be the QEII Centre in Broad Sanctuary.
Tickets & Registration
Registration is Now Closed. If you decide to come to the conference, please bring your business card and CBBC will invoice you at a later date.
CBBC Member - £150 +VAT Non-member - £300 +VAT
Any questions, please contact: email@example.com
Format & Programme - For the Programme Click Here
The sessions for this year will look at the most topical and pressing China-business issues for 2016:
- The 13th Five Year Plan & New Normal - what do they mean for China and for the UK
- Hong Kong as a ‘super connector’/China to a wider Asia market
- Innovation through technology
- 'Healthy China'? The challenges and opportunities
- Belt and Road: partnering in third markets
- Made in China 2025: sustainable industrial transformation
- Reaching China's digital consumer