The 12th (2018) Hangzhou Cultural & Creative Industry Expo (CCIE) - Opportunity for UK Companies (Hangzhou)
Organised by the Hangzhou Municipal Government, CCIE runs on an annual basis since 2007 and has developed into one of China’s four major cultural and creative industry exhibitions.
Key Figures of CCIE 2017:
- Exhibition Area: 120,000 m²
- Total Exhibitors: 2,000
- Total Visitors: 259,000
- On-spot Transaction Turnover: RMB 3.86 billion (GBP 443.7 million)
About the CCIE:
- All-Year All-People Whole-City Expo: The Expo’s slogan reflects the organiser’s desire to impact Hangzhou as a whole
- Country of Honour: The UK will be the Country of Honour of the Expo. There will a grand opening with a UK themed Conference on the first day
- Cultural and Creative Industry Big Data: During the expo, there will be a series of events focusing on analysing big data in the Chinese cultural & creative industries
What are the opportunities for UK companies and brands?
- Showcasing your products to 400,000 visitors, of which 70% are expected to be professionals from Retail, Design, Media, Arts, Education and Training, Cultural and Leisure, Tourism sectors
- Access to a series of forums and activities during the Expo
- Chances to meet with key cultural & creative enterprises and brands including Alibaba, Netease, Wasu Digital TV, LKK Industrial Design, ZN Animation and Huace Media
What supports CBBC can provide?
- On-site support from CBBC team
- Free exhibition space
- Free local accommodation during the Expo (5 nights: 18–23 September, One room per company per night)
Who should attend?
UK companies from the following sectors with a strong interest in the Chinese market:
How to Join the Expo?
- Retail & Consumer
- Food & Drink
- Cultural & Creative (e.g. performing arts, creative IP owners)
Please complete the registration form
and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
on or before 17 August 2018
. We will contact you with more information upon the receipt of your registration. CBBC members will be given priority.