CBBC’s Visa Invitation Service (UK to China)
CBBC can provide an invitation letter which will enable you to apply for a single or double entry Business Visa for entry into the People’s Republic of China. (We are currently unable to offer multiple entry visa letters).
What is required from the applicant?
- A completed application form
- Scanned copy of the main page within the applicant’s passport
- Scanned copies of both sides of applicants UK residence card if nationality is not British (excluding EU citizens) See here for details.
for the Visa Invitation Service application form.
Single and double entry invitation letters take around 3 working days to be processed (for both UK and non-UK passport holders) and these are returned to the client via email.
How much does it cost?
Members: Single £30 / Double £60
Non Members: Single £48 / Double £78
Select Business Scheme and Select Business Scheme UK (China to UK)
Two schemes are available to corporate members of CBBC/BCCC. Reflecting the organisation’s status as a trusted partner of UKVI, we have been recognised as one of only two organisations (the other is the CBI) whose corporate members have the automatic right to join these schemes.
- Select Business Scheme (SBS) - Streamlines application process for Chinese staff of member companies with China presence
- Select Business Scheme UK (SBS UK) - Streamlines application process for Chinese partners (i.e. non-employees) invited on business by UK companies
The two schemes have very similar names, but different functions. Documents from UKVI with full procedures of SBS can be downloaded here in English and Chinese. Terms and conditions of SBS UK at this link. Please contact SelectBusiness.Beijing@fco.gov.uk for further details on how to apply for the scheme.
As many members will be aware, UKVI has launched a number of schemes in recent years to improve and tailor the visa service available for Chinese (and other) visitors to the UK. These include:
- Priority Visa Scheme
- Super Priority Visa Scheme
- VIP Mobile Scheme
More details are available online about these other schemes by clicking these links in Chinese and English