How to contact us?
Room A-2603, Yihe International Plaza, 10 Hong Kong Middle Road, Qingdao 266071, P.R.CHINA
T: +86 (0)532 83869772
F: +86 (0)532 66888151
Qingdao Manager : Harry Jiang email@example.com
Qingdao City Guide [PDF]
Qingdao at a glance
- Population(2014): 8.7 million
- GDP(2014): RMB 869 billion, USD 137 billion, GBP 88 billion
- Qingdao is a major seaport, naval base and industrial centre
- Qingdao is also home to a variety of mineral resources. Up to thirty different kinds have been mined.
- Qingdao has received large amounts of investment from Korean and Japanese investors over the years and currently has almost 100,000 South Korean citizens residing there.
Key Business Locations in the city
Qingdao has four special economic zones
- Qingdao Special Economic & Technological Development Area
- Qingdao Free Trade Zone
- Qingdao High-tech Industrial Zone
- Qingdao University Industrial Zone
- Blue Silicon Valley, a R&D centre for marine science and technology in the north of Qingdao is a hub for marine research and aims to support the growth of Qingdao’s blue economy.
- The Qingdao west coast new area is being developed to serve as a base for deep-sea and offshore exploration. The government plans to have the area develop into an economic hub for Shandong province.
- A new Airport is being built to the north of the city with a planned opening in 2017.
- Qingdao has been given strategic importance as part of implementing One Belt One Road.
- Air China has a daily 14hr flight to Qingdao with a stop in Beijing.
- Qingdao is 5 hours from Beijing by high seed rail
Things to do in Qingdao
- Lao shan, mountain with many temple complexes and scenic views.
- Ba Da Guan. Historical mansion area with numerous examples of world class architecture.
- May Fourth Square Large public square in China’s central business district.
Our Local Managers top reasons to do business in Qingdao
- Qingdao has been a special economic and technology development zone since 1984 and has many systems in place for taking advantage of foreign investment.
- Qingdao has major exports across a large number of sectors including Garment, electric and electronic products, machinery and equipment, textiles, footwear, metal products, aquatic products, chemicals.