EIE is the premier technology investor showcase featuring data-driven tech companies seeking funding from seed to series A.
EIE is delivered by The Bayes Centre, the University of Edinburgh’s innovation hub for data science and artificial intelligence.
The Bayes Centre offers a new kind of collaborative, multidisciplinary proving ground where innovative technological solutions are developed for the benefit of society. EIE sits perfectly within Bayes reflecting its multidisciplinary technological approach to problem solving by having a cohort made up of innovative start-ups from 9 different sectors:
- AI and Data Science
- Energy, Climate and Cleantech
- Digital Health and Medtech
- Fintech and Cybersecurity
- Smart Cities and Mobility
- Robotics and Autonomy
- Internet of Things
- Creative Design and Media Tech
The Bayes Centre’s expertise within business development is shown by its drive to create and run programmes which support cutting edge data-driven tech start-ups and scale-ups.
The Bayes Centre runs the Venture Builder and the Post Covid AI accelerator in collaboration with Edinburgh Innovations. Through programmes like these, in conjunction with EIE, the Bayes Centre expands one of the core pillars of its strategy: tech entrepreneurship.
EIE features the most innovative data-driven tech companies emerging from Scotland, the UK and beyond.
At EIE you will...
• network with fellow investors and entrepreneurs;
• meet up to 50 pitching companies seeking investment;
• hear from industry thought leaders through our carefully selected keynotes;
• experience the vibrant tech scene and ecosystem that is putting Scotland on the map for technology innovation.