China Consumer 2023 - Day 2 - Meet the China Partner and Chinese Influencers Programme
05/07/2023 09:30 - 05/07/2023 16:00
Venue: CBBC Offices, London & Zoom
Venue address: Kings Buildings, Smith Square, London, SW1P 3HQ
The Meet the China Partner and Chinese Influencers Programme is part of CBBC's China Consumer 2023 programme.
Explore the full China Consumer 2023 programme here
Meet the China Partner
CBBC is organising a virtual meet-the-China-buyers programme, as part of our flagship China Consumer 2023 event in July to support UK brands explore new business connections.
Through participating in this virtual event, British brands can identify and create relationships with new Chinese buyers in a cost-effective way and develop these connections until the next China visit. The customized CBBC Meet The China Partner session will offer also follow-up support and China market insights to build on the connections made.
Register for Meet the China Partner here
Interested in meeting some of China’s most successful retailers and distributors of UK consumer products? On our Chinese buyers power list we have over 1,000 partners including key retailers like Harmay, Bonnie and Clyde, SKP-Beauty, K11, Freshippo, Walmart, e-commerce platforms and smart retailers like Alibaba, JD.com, and Suning, social commerce platforms like Douyin and Little Red Book, and a range of specialised distributors from DKSH, Angliss, Sinodis and Sweetrip to Leabon Group, Telford, Fosun Joygo and Botaplus to name but a few.
Finding the right partner is easier said than done. A reliable partner can provide invaluable insights, share responsibilities, and support you along your business journeys. With travel to China returning to normality it is time to proactively reach out to Chinese partners outside of export trade shows and begin rebuilding trade contacts.
Chinese buyers participating in CBBC’s previous matchmakings included, among others:
- Duration of each meeting: 20 mins
- Registration deadline: 10th June 2023
CBBC will recruit Chinese buyers and partners that best match the categories of the participating UK retail and food and drink brands. The meetings will be conducted on Zoom or in person where buyers are in the UK. Each brand will have the opportunity to meet with four pre-warmed buyers on the day.
CBBC will aim to recruit buyers that are fluent in English but if and where needed CBBC staff will support with translation. CBBC will also assist in follow-ups with the buyers afterwards.
CBBC members are welcome to join the online meetings from CBBC London office on the day.
This program is particularly suitable for the following retail and food and drink categories:
- Beauty and skin care
- Fashion and accessories
- Homeware and lifestyle
- Premium Grocery
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Health and beauty supplements
- Leisure food
- Tea, coffee and innovative fusion drinks
- Pre-matchmaking UK brands collateral collection and distribution to buyers
- Pre-matchmaking production and distribution of Chinese buyers’ profiles to UK brands at least five days prior to the matchmaking
- Pre-matchmaking meeting agenda design and distribution five days prior to the meetings & Zoom rehearsal
- Online meetings organisation and on-site support/translation
- Sharing of buyers’ contact after the meetings and help with follow-ups
- Complete online registration form and send marketing collateral
- CBBC evaluation
- Invoice and payment
- CBBC organises the matchmaking sessions