China Business Culture Training (October)
27/10/2022 09:30 - 27/10/2022 12:30
Venue: CBBC Offices, London
Venue address: Kings Buildings 16 Smith Square London SW1P 3HQ
Western companies operating in China often find navigating China’s unique cultural environment particularly challenging. China is sometimes perceived as being a “difficult” market, with cultural differences one of the most frequently cited areas of concern. CBBC’s China Business Culture Training will help companies decode these cultural differences, helping to smooth the path of market entry, build confidence, and improve relationships with Chinese partners, colleagues and clients.
Topics covered include:
- China’s history, economy, geography, and politics.
- China’s core philosophies, values and how they impact on business.
- How communicate effectively with Chinese clients, employees, and partners.
- The ‘Dos and Don’ts’ of travelling and conducting business in China.
- Regional and generational cultural differences.
- Practical cultural tips, such as etiquette, gift-giving, food & drink, networking, and social media.
- How to avoid offending and managing any breakdowns in communication.
This training will provide attendees with:
- An increased understanding of China.
- An increased understanding of Chinese culture and its influence on doing business.
- An increased confidence and effectiveness in communicating and maintaining relationships with Chinese partners.
- Members: Free (up to 3 staff members)
- Non-members: £188 (+VAT)