CBBC Auto Roundtable in collaboration with the University of Birmingham
With some great speakers lined up, this roundtable will focus on developments and advances for commercial vehicles and new energy.
Speakers from the industry and the University of Birmingham, will introduce our audience to the latest developments and innovation in commercial vehicles and new energy. This will be followed by a networking lunch.
- 09.30 – Registration
- 10.00 - Introduction to the CBBC Auto Roundtable
- David Gregory – China Market Business Advisor, CBBC
- 10.05 - Welcome address on behalf of the University of Birmingham
- Prof. Jon Frampton - Director of the China Institute, Deputy Pro-Vice-Chancellor (China) at the University of Birmingham
- 10.10 - University of Birmingham’s Research in the UK-China Auto Field
- Prof. Hongming Xu - Head of the Vehicle and Engine Research Centre, University of Birmingham
- 10.25 – The challenges of operating a new energy mobility fleet into the next century
- Frank Thorpe – MD, BYD (UK)
- 10.40 – Decarbonising Heavy Duty Transport; A Multi-Pathway Solution?
- Andrew Murphy – Advisor Future Mobility, BP
- 10.55 – Industry speaker tbc
- 11.10 - Q & A session
- All speakers
- 11.40 - Lunch
- 12.30 - Close