China SME Masterclass Series
China is a fast-growing and dynamic marketplace and UK SMEs are well placed to make the most of the new opportunities the China market presents.
This masterclass series has been developed in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT) to provide in-depth advice and guidance and learn practical skills that can make doing business in China more successful.
- Entering the China market and exploring how to research and identify market opportunities.
- Learn about Chinese business culture and how to develop successful business relationships.
- Learn about China's digital landscape including selling via China's leading E-Commerce platforms.
- Learn about China's IP system and receive guidance on patents, trademarks and copyright protection.
- Find out what CBBC membership can do to help your company in China - at this link
CBBC Members: Free (click links above to register for individual sessions)
Non Members: £30+VAT per session (click links above to register for individual sessions)
Non Members: Click here to purchase all 4 sessions at £100+VAT
Venue: China-Britain Business Council, 3rd Floor, Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BH
For further information please contact our Events Team.