China's economy is in the media every day, but what is the reality for UK companies in 2017?
Find out at the UK's leading China business event. Hosted by the China-Britain Business Council. The 5th Annual China Business Conference will analyse the key business issues affecting UK companies in 2017. From macro policies to the day-to-day business environment on the ground, our expert speakers - drawn from business, academia and government - will equip you to make the right China business decisions.
The 5th Annual CBBC China Business Conference will draw 500 business delegates learning from the expertise of over 40 topical speakers. The venue for the 2017 Conference will be the QEII Centre in Broad Sanctuary.
- International trade is more important than ever for UK companies – and a key goal for the UK Government.
- What does China think of Britain’s change in direction?
- Is the UK now better positioned to export to China, receive investment and partner around the world with China’s new globetrotting companies?
Attend the UK's key China business event to find out
Minister for Asia and the Pacific to speak at conference
CBBC is delighted to announce that Alok Sharma MP, Minister for Asia and the Pacific, will deliver a keynote address to the conference.
Elected in 2010 as the MP for Reading West, he was appointed Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in 2016 - click for CV
|Themes for this year’s conference include:
- Opening plenary : A new stage in the UK/China relationship
- Building Britain - Prospects for capital flows from China
- UK and Chinese Companies - A Conversation
- Entering the China Market Workshop
- Healthy China – Delivering Integrated Care
- The changing taste of China – Digital and innovation as the new drivers for food and drink sales
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation as a driver of the UK-China Partnership
- British brands – Winning China’s curious new consumers
- Hong Kong as the Super-Connector for UK businesses in Asia