Event Management for Inward Delegations
CBBC offer Event Management Service to assist and support various events in the UK for inward delegations from China. To help delegations to achieve your objectives, focus on engaging UK companies with Chinese companies, and to generate future partnerships and investment potential to China. 请按此阅读中文 (Information in Chinese).
Meeting rooms are also available to hire in CBBC's HQ in Central London. Find out more here.
CBBC will be responsible for the following actions through the CBBC Event Management Service:
CBBC will issue the invitation letters respectively to the delegation.
- Design and agree an e-invite to be used in marketing.
- Promote the events to CBBC’s members through weekly emails to an extensive CBBC database.
- Work with Sector Specialists in UK Trade & Investment Sectors Group to further promote the events and meeting opportunities to relevant contacts.
- Advertise the event details in CBBC’s online event calendar
- Include the event details in our magazine, the China-Britain Business FOCUS
Venue & Suppliers
CBBC will identify a suitable venue for each of the Investment Promotion events in each city and assess all venue options.
CBBC will liaise with all event suppliers, including catering, AV equipment, signage, interpreters and printers.
Liaison & Progress
CBBC will regularly update delegations on progress made for registrations by UK companies, and provide a final registration list to delegations.
- CBBC will draft an agenda for the seminar, compile and prepare a final attendee list
- CBBC will provide printed delegate lists and badges; CBBC marketing literature will be available at the venue (pop-up stand & literature).
- CBBC will coordinate any marketing material sent to UK from delegations, to showcase at the event. Similarly, CBBC will coordinate any presentation material required for use in the seminar, uploading to equipment, preparing handouts.
CBBC will allocate resource for at least one Chinese-speaking member of CBBC staff to be on-site for full event support. This will include management of registrations and event practicalities on the day.
CBBC will run full event management on the events and dedicate resource accordingly.
Budget & Costs
CBBC will provide delegations with a detailed estimate of all costs, including out-of-pocket expenses. CBBC will agree all expenses relating to the event in advance.
CBBC will include a short report on the event in the China-Britain Business FOCUS.
Please contact our offices in China for more information, alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org