CBBC Employment Selection
What is CBBC’s Employee Selection Service?
Selecting the right employee for a key position within your company in China is crucial to your success. With many years of experience gained from running its successful Launchpad Service, CBBC is well placed to help.
CBBC’s Employee Selection Service can help you identify key management staff for your business in China. The service includes assistance with drafting job descriptions, advice on salary expectations, posting the opportunity on key Chinese recruitment websites, sifting applications, short-listing candidates and providing accommodation for interviews within CBBC’s China office network.
What does the service cover?
- Advice on job advertisement content and prevailing salary rates
- Posting of advertisement onto Chinese recruitment websites
- Short-listing candidates according to your requirements
- Shortlist Report to include impartial feedback from CBBC manager on 8 - 10 candidates
- Candidate Liaison – to include interview scheduling; facilitating interview feedback; arrangement of second interviews and delivery of decisions
- Venue for interviews at CBBC in China along with pre- and post-interview de-brief
- CBBC Representative on final interview panel as an impartial adviser
How much does the service cost?
The total package ranges from RMB 18,000 to RMB 25,500*, depending on the volume of responses handled. (Note: Excludes cost of posting the job advertisement, which is approximately RMB 5000-6000 per website** for a two week period.
The service is flexible so if you are interested in some but not all of the elements listed, CBBC can provide a tailored quotation to suit your needs.
Corporate members are eligible for a 20% discount
*GBP rates will be quoted according to the prevailing exchange rate
** Actual charge based on selected website and size of advert
For more information contact Ariana Zhang in our Beijing office
T: +86 (0) 10 8525 1111 ext 308