Request for Proposal Service - Trade Marks
What is CBBC’s Request for Proposal (RFP) Service?
CBBC’s Request for Proposal Service links the professional service requirements of CBBC members – for example, incorporation, sourcing, IP registration, employment contracts, tax structuring, event management etc - to the offerings of CBBC’s professional service provider members (“vendors”) – for example, legal firms, taxation advisers, consultants, event management specialists etc.
Benefits to those seeking professional services
- Helps identify suitable vendors through a like-for-like comparison of relevant experience and fees
- Enables a vendor decision to be reached through a simple, efficient selection process
- Leverages the competitive nature of the vendor selection process to facilitate the best deal
- Places control of the entire vendor selection process with the client, and sets the selection rules up front
- Generates a “short list” of a small number of potential vendors for evaluation
- Builds partnerships with vendors
How does the RFP Service Work?
CBBC members complete a questionnaire which outlines their specific requirements and specifies any pre-qualifications. This information is then incorporated into CBBC’s RFP Pack, which is sent to relevant CBBC service provider members (“vendors”) for consideration. Vendors are requested to submit their proposals and quotations directly to the CBBC member in a specified format and within a specified time frame. CBBC’s involvement is to provide initial advice to the CBBC member relating to the business issues surrounding the request and to also help with the drafting and timely distribution of the RFP Pack. Decisions on short-listing and final selection of the service provider are taken solely by the CBBC member.
How much does the Service Cost?
The RFP Service is free to CBBC Members.
Request for Proposal
To request a proposal, please fill in this form.