China-Britain Business FOCUS
FOCUS magazine is the official publication of the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) and British Chamber of Commerce in China (BritCham). Together, the two organisations develop business opportunities between the UK and China by providing market intelligence, support and access to member companies who are operating in or considering entering the China market.
First published in 1964 - most recently as the China-Britain Business Review – FOCUS magazine is a key benefit of BritCham and CBBC membership, and contains vital information to help make it easier for leaders of British companies to succeed in the competitive China market. FOCUS remains the only national journal about business in China specifically for a UK readership.
FOCUS magazine is now available in app form! The FOCUS app is free for CBBC members to download (non-members can also subscribe). If you have an iPhone or iPad you can now read the magazine on the go.
FOCUS is read by an exclusive audience of British and international business leaders interested in the China market. FOCUS is distributed to 2,500 executives in the UK and 3,500 in China, and a CBBC survey showed that on average every copy of the magazine is read by three to four senior business decision-makers within an organisation, making an estimated readership of 20,000.
In addition to our corporate readers, FOCUS is distributed to a large number of government and trade organisations with an interest in China including UK Trade & Investment, the Chinese Embassy in the UK and the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, amongst others.
FOCUS distribution channels
UK distribution: 2,500 copies
- All CBBC member companies in the UK: 2000 individuals in different sectors
- Airlines: Air China, China Eastern Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Finnair and Cathay Pacific
- Hotels: Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- CBBC’s 10 offices in UK
- Most high-level China business-related events in the UK and China
- Government organisations based in UK, including:
- UKTI and regional partners
- All-Party Parliamentary China Group
- Economic & Commercial Department of Chinese Embassy in UK
- CCPIT UK
- All members of the Chinese Enterprise Association in Britain (Chinese companies in the UK)
- App Store
China distribution: 3,500 copies
- CBBC’s presence and offices in 13 Chinese cities
- CBBC and BCCC members in China
- Government bodies, including: British Embassy in China, etc.
- App Store
Advertising in FOCUS and online
Read more about the different advertising opportunities in FOCUS. Contact Tom Pattinson to find out more about advertising in FOCUS. Further details about the magazine can be found in the FOCUS Media Pack.
Please click here for CBBC Terms for Written Contributions