CBBC Hot Desk
What is CBBC Hot Desk?
CBBC Hot Desk is an instant, flexible, cost-effective and low risk means of using CBBC’s extensive China office network to explore business potential in new locations. Ideal for new to market companies to assess opportunities, or for those already located in China to develop new business contacts and liaise with potential customers.
A Hot Desk
- Temporary accommodation within a CBBC office
- Desk space, office communications
- Meeting rooms and message taking services
- Assign your Chinese or expat employees*
- CBBC Locations included in the Scheme: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Shenyang, Chengdu, Wuhan, Qingdao
- Tapping into CBBC’s network of key decision makers and influencers
- Introduction to the relevant authorities such as: Local MOFCOM office; CIIC; Local Industry and Commerce office etc
- Strategic Meeting with CBBC office manager
- Assessment of research needs
- End-of-Term Business Review Meeting
How much does CBBC Hot Desk cost?
- 2500 RMB for induction week followed by 2000 RMB per week; companies will be responsible for all other expenses relating to their own employees
- Flexible packages and combinations (eg. a few days per week) are also available on request
This service is exclusive to CBBC Corporate Members
For more information contact
T: +86 (0)10 8527 1111 ext 700
M: +86 (0) 1380 131 1077
* Expat employees must have a valid business visa; Chinese employees must already be an official employee of the company in China **Owing to CBBC’s legal status in China, Hot Desk can only be used by the company for liaison, promotion of the company’s services or products, and/or research. Under no circumstances can a CBBC office be used as a ‘business premises’ and the company must undertake to ensure that at no time will the CBBC office address be given as an address of the company