As one of a number of new initiatives for 2020, CBBC will be distributing a new monthly update focusing on the successes of you - our members and partners! CBBC Member Successes & Updates will be an outlet for you to tell your story through a dedicated CBBC communication medium. It will be circulated to CBBC’s entire member and stakeholder database that has opted into receive CBBC news and through our social media channels.
Click HERE to read the February update!
Do you have a success story to tell?
You may have recently won an award, established a research collaboration, launched a new product/service/initiative/report, opened new offices/routes/properties, or signed an MOU.
Share your news with CBBC members and stakeholders by sending the following details to Chloe.Tan@cbbc.org.cn
- A short China relevant news update of no more than 500 words
- A link (if appropriate) to a press release on your website
- Your logo in high res. Ideally as both a JPEG / PNG
- One key visual in high res to accompany the story (if available), video footage is also welcome
- Relevant contact person
* Please note that the text may be subject to minor changes by the CBBC marketing team in line with editorial requirements.
If you have any further questions, please email Chloe.Tan@cbbc.org.cn
, and we look forward to celebrating your success stories.