- Number of State-level industrial park: 4
- 2rd largest commercial center in the East China region
- Capital of Jiangsu Province
- Host of 2014 Summer Youth Olympics
- Nanjing Jiangbei District, the first national district in Jiangsu
- Iron & Steel
- Energy, Infra & Environment
Nanjing is located at the intersection of Yangtze River and is an important transportation hub for the north-south transport route. Nanjing is also an important center of higher education. Software outsourcing services and the biochemical industry in Nanjing are growing rapidly as a result.
Key Business Locations in the city
- Nanjing New & High Technology Industry Development Zone
- Nanjing Economic & Technological Development Zone
- Nanjing JiangNing Development Zone
- Nanjing Chemical Industrial Park
- Nanjing Cross-Strait Technology Industrial Park
- Nanjing South Railway Station (one of the four main railway based projects)
- Development of track engineering systems, rail passenger coaches and other equipment and components
- Development of wind power and PV as a priority
- Aviation electromechanical systems and ground support equipment focused on automated air traffic control
- Lukou Airport expansion
- Construction of Liuhe Maan Airport and relocation of Daxiao and Tushan Airports
Our local managers 5 top reasons to do business in Nanjing:
- Convenient transport in the East China, with ease access to Shanghai and mayor big cities such as Beijing, Hangzhou and Wuhan
- The capital city of the second largest economy province in China
- Large purchasing power and rich resource in talents, i.e.: one of the top 5 cities with high education resource.
- Local government open attitude and support towards foreign investment
- Comparatively low operating cost
- 2 hour to Shanghai by high-speed train
- Several High-speed train to major cities, such as Beijing, Hangzhou, Hefei etc.
- Locally known as the “door of the east and west, throat of the south and north”
- Many inbound international flights from Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Germany and USA from Nanjing.
Things to do in Nanjing