The China-Britain Business Council (“CBBC”) is delighted to announce our partnership with the British Chamber of Commerce Shanghai to introduce a British Exporter of the Year Award at the 2020 British Business Awards. CBBC and BritCham have co-developed this new award category as a celebration of British success and innovation in exporting to China.
The British Exporter of the Year Award is open to companies who can demonstrate sustained exports to the Chinese market for at least three years and the positive impact this has had on the UK economy. Applicants can be UK manufacturers who export to China from third markets with products that utilise British IP/Patents/Knowledge.
The judges will look for evidence of:
- How the applicant identified their market in China
- How applicant adapted to the China market – either their product/service and/or their approach to exporting.
- Absolute growth in export volume.
- How the applicant has realised a sustainable model for exporting its product/service to China
- The strength of the applicant’s strategy for how to build on its achievement and sustain further growth.
- The greater significance / wider impact of the applicant’s exporting on the UK (Company or supply chain expansion), wider industry, and key influencers in China.
If you would like to learn more about the British Exporter of the Year Award please get in touch with Nicolas Zhai at Nicolas.Zhai@cbbc.org.cn
Click on the button below to sign up now!