Since its launch in 2011, WeChat has become an unstoppable juggernaut in the world of Social Media, and increasingly in E-Commerce too. E-Marketer estimate that over 80% of Chinese Smartphone users use the APP, and there are over 900m accounts which are accessed on a daily basis. Taking into account its ever-expanding ecosystem of payments, mini-programs, e-commerce functionality, and other integrated features, anyone who is serious about understanding contemporary China needs to understand WeChat.
Join Tong Digital and CBBC for this half day masterclass, which will explain how brands can build relationships with consumers, develop sales solutions, and build brand awareness all within the WeChat App.
For details of how to register an official WeChat account, please see the new Tong/CBBC report available here
- Using WeChat as a business tool: setting up an official account/service account on WeChat
- Setup requirements and barriers to entry: a step by step account of starting up a WeChat account from the UK (time, followers, documentation, types of accounts)
- Account verification: the next steps (personal details and company details)
- Additional features: mini programs, in-app games, WeChat stores
- What else we provide: market entry and making the most of your official WeChat account through influencer marketing, content production and more
TONG is a leading Chinese social commerce agency headquartered in London. Established in 2014, TONG delivers end-to-end digital and ecommerce solutions for global retail brands looking to enter and scale up in the Chinese market.