The importance of messaging and segmentation when marketing to Chinese Consumers (London)
It used to be sufficient to apply a relatively basic segmentation scheme to Chinese target audience, but today’s Chinese consumers are more differentiated and distinct than ever, with new sub-cultures, niches and tribes emerging everyday there is no longer a ‘standard 22-25 years old, middle class, first tier female’. For success, a deeper understanding of your brand position and Chinese audiences is required.
What you will learn
In our workshop you will learn:
- Why discrete targeting is essential for success
- How to best cluster Chinese audiences
- How to better define your messaging to align with consumer purchasing triggers
- How to create compelling content for individual audience segments and why it is important
- Case studies – how to get it right
Join this event, co-organised by Emerging Communications and the China-Britain Business Council, to enhance your awareness of Chinese Consumer behaviours and how to leverage key insights to optimise your marketing spend and content strategy.
- 10.00 – 10.05: Event Welcome
- 10:05-10:25: Introduction, Jack Porteous, CBBC
- 10.25 – 11.35: Main Workshop ‘Segmentations, Messaging & Today’s Chinese Consumer’, Domenica Di Lieto, CEO of Emerging Communications
- 11:35 – 12:00: Q&A, Networking
Emerging Communications is a full-service Chinese digital consultancy. We believe there is no “one size fits all” approach and develop bespoke solutions for clients that meet their business objectives and deliver solid returns. Our senior experienced staff have over 40 years combined Chinese digital experience and our team of specialists based in London and Shanghai have delivered amazing results for clients across multiple industries including Luxury, Retail, B2B and Education.