How to succeed in China #2 (Bournemouth)
China is the great economic success story of the past 30 years. It’s now the world’s largest economy and a huge and expanding market for UK businesses.
Following the success of China Embracing Innovation event in the summer, we have partnered with Crowd, AFC Bournemouth and China Britain Business Council to deliver a series of five free business breakfast events during 2019. These events will provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of how to do business in China, will introduce them to potential service providers and suppliers and will offer the businesses opportunities to network with likeminded businesses.
- 08:30 : Breakfast & Networking
- 09:00 Welcome
- Bill Cotton | Corporate Director Regeneration & Economy at BCP Council
- 9:05 Key Trends and Industries in China
- Jamie Shaw | China Britain Business Council and | Jamie Sergeant | Crowd
- 9:30 The Importance of Due Diligence, Protecting IP and Litigation in China
- Christopher Sutoto-Haywood Associate Solicitor and Chartered Trade Mark Attorney | Gregg Latchams Solicitors
- 09:55 TBC
- 10:10 Transporting Goods To China – Practical Tips For Online and Offline Selling
- Peter Riches Managing Director SinoScan
- 10:35 TBC
- 10:45 1:1 Clinics
- Please sign up to individual 1:1 clinics with speakers and experts on the day
- Seminar closes at 11:00
This event is open to businesses in any sector within the Dorset and Hampshire area, it is free and a light breakfast & refreshments will be provided.
Future seminars will be held in |June | September | November |
For any further information on this event, or the series of events planned for 2019, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org