2018 International Digital Education Event (Hangzhou)
UK organisations involved with education technology, early years and K12 schooling, STEAM, and innovative education are invited to join us for the 2018 International Digital Education Event (“iDEE”) taking place on 20th – 22nd October 2018 at the Hangzhou International Expo Centre.
The digital revolution is changing every aspect of our lives, and education is no exception. Innovative education will improve learning performance, provide multiple teaching possibilities, and lead to a more intelligent future. As China is embracing the concept of the digital city and relying on the pioneering actions of Zhejiang and Hangzhou, iDEE is an activity aiming to connect global digital resources to the Chinese education market during the West Lake China International Fair for the first time.
What are the opportunities for UK companies?
Who should participate?
- To showcase your brands, products, and services
- Access to the series of forums and activities during the expo
- Individual matchmaking meetings with relevant Chinese companies/partners on 22nd October 2018
- Meeting with Hangzhou Department of Education
- Initiating commercially focused dialogues and exchanges
What support can CBBC provide?
- Providers of the STEAM curriculum
- Digital learning resources providers
- School information management systems providers
- Other UK companies related to educational technology or digital education
- Other relevant UK education organisations
- On-site support from the CBBC team
- Free exhibition booths (these will be provided on a first come, first served basis and based on relevance to the digital education theme. There are a maximum of five free spaces available)
- Support for free local accommodation for the duration of the expo (on a first come, first served basis and based on relevance to the digital education theme. One room will be available per company per night. There are a maximum of five free spaces available)
- Free roundtrip air tickets (on a first come, first served basis and based on relevance to the digital education theme. There are a maximum of five free spaces available)
- Booth within International Exhibition Area
- 1 to 1 meeting session table reservation
- Full access to the conference and forums
(RMB 4,000 for CBBC members)
|Service Fee (Non-customisable)
- Visit key educational institutions
- 1 room for 4 nights at an international 4-star hotel (19th – 23rd October 2018)
- Opening Reception
- Local Transportation (from Shanghai Airport/Hangzhou Railway Station to the hotel, as well as all local transportation during the event period)
This event is open to all.
For more information about iDEE or to sign up as an exhibitor, please contact Jasmine Gong, Jasmine.Gong@cbbc.org.cn
; Tel: +86 (0)28 8665 8157) by 31st August 2018.