China (Guizhou) International Alcoholic Beverage Expo is a globally known professional exhibition event co-organized by the Ministry of Commerce of China and the Provincial People's Government of Guizhou with the approval from the State Council of China. This Expo aims to reinforce the exchange and cooperation between specialists of alcohol industry from China and abroad.
This Expo has been held annually with success from 2011 to 2016. Through six years development, it has become an important platform of exchange, trade and investment for the global alcohol industry. Awarded as one of the “10 Best Exhibition Events of China” in 2015, it ranked NO. 1 among professional exhibitions. It also passed the UFI certification in Feb. 2017.
The 7th China (Guizhou) International Alcoholic Beverage Expo will open on September 9th 2017 at Guiyang International Conference & Exhibition Center. The event aims to promote the development of alcohol industry in China, enhance the cooperation and exchange between Chinese alcoholic enterprises and their foreign counterparts as well as reinforce regional cooperation. High-ranking officials of Chinese government, foreign dignitaries, producers, marketers and traders of alcoholic beverages from home and abroad will attend the Expo.
There will be series of activities, including Exhibition of World-Famous Alcoholic Beverages, Signing Ceremony for major cooperation programs, Summit of Alcohol Industry, the Traders Conference, and Alcoholic Enterprises Promotion Events, dedicated to sharing culture, deepening friendship and reinforcing development. Over 2,000 exhibitors and around 20,000 trade visitors from home and abroad are estimated to show their presence at the grand event.
Co organized with local partner, CBBC will take a delegation to participate the Expo and sincerely invites following companies to register for the event.
- liquor(wine, spirit and beer)
- liquor derivative(the raw material, additive)
- drinking vessel and set
- brewing technology
- packing material, canning and packing technology and equipment,
- automatic production and information, catering and hotel stuff and equipment
- wine industrial tourism.
The following support will be provided to UK brands for free:
- Free exhibition area (roughly 250 square meters/20 booths)
- Free booth design and decoration (participating brands could submit their requirements on the booth design/set up, which shall be reviewed and executed by the local contractor of the exhibition)
- 1-2-1 matchmaking meeting with local importers/distributors (a business matchmaking meeting will be organised between international exhibitors and Chinese companies at a conference room close to the exhibition centre)
- 8th Sep PM: UK delegation arrival in Guiyang;
- 8th Sep evening: Welcome banquet (invite only)
- 9th Sep AM: Opening Ceremony of the 7th China (Guizhou) International Alcoholic Beverages Expo
- 9th Sep-12th Sep: Brands and products showcase, onsite sales and 1-2-1 business matchmaking meetings at the UK exhibition area;
- 13th Sep AM: UK delegation departure from Guiyang
Deadline for submitting application is 5:00pm on Tuesday 15th, August 2017 (UK time). Please feel free to forward this opportunity to your interested UK contacts. For more detail information, please contact:
Ms Demi Ping: +10 85251111 ext 305
Ms Wendy Wei:+ 28 86653617