China International Industry Fair 2017 (Shanghai)
China International Industry Fair (CIIF), is jointly organised by seven Chinese Ministers, United Nationals Industrial Development Organisation and Shanghai Municipal People’s Government, co-organised by China Machinery Industry Federation and managed by Shanghai East Best & Lansheng International (Group) Co., Ltd. CIIF is a leading event on equipment manufacturing in China. The largest Industry brand exhibition will be held from 7 to 11 November 2017 in Shanghai, China.
As an UFI approved event start from 1999, CIIF is become the platform open to the world for international trade, communication and cooperation on industrial scope.
To prove the strength of the manufacturing influence, China International Industry Fair 2016 has its status to win strong industry credibility and support.
China International Industry Fair 2016 was a major success!
- Attendance up: 168,639 visitors from 83 countries and regions.
- Highly international: 13.78 % increased from abroad compared with last year.
- 155,527 trade professionals among all visitors
- Participation by some 2,556 companies from 28 countries and regions.
- CIIF 2016 covered an exhibition area of 273,229 square meters, a 18% increase compared with last year.
- The largest ever fringe program with 52 sessions were delivered also reinforce the status of CIIF in the industry.
- Russia as the first partner country of CIIF brought over their leading enterprises and research institutions of raw material and manufacturing industry.
For more information, please contact Flora Hu firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 21 22068386