Nancy Liang SVP RMB Internationalisation, HSBC Commercial Banking. Shanghai
Thomas Chen Partner, Accounting and Outsourcing Services, Mazars. Shanghai.
Choosing the correct vehicle for repatriating funds from a Chinese legal entity takes careful financial and tax planning. This webinar will allow you to understand repatriation of funds, profit, salary and surplus liquidity in your China operation to your UK headquarters or overseas holdings.
The webinar will cover:
- How can dividend structures be effectively used for repatriation?
- When are overseas guarantees the most appropriate vehicle for repatriating funds?
- How can overseas intragroup loans be used as an effective means of repatriating profits?
- Given changes in China’s tax laws what is the most efficient tax structure for international business with China?
- What practical steps to companies need to take in terms international tax planning and China?
Our panel of experts will assess the pro’s and con’s of each repatriation method and give practical advice on managing international tax and finance with China.
To register for this webinar now click here
To see other CBBC Webinars, click here.
To visit the CBBC youtube page, click here.